Hello Everyone!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!!

I'm new to the forum and look forward to chatting with some of you regarding building my future website. I find forums very helpful because many of you have "been there, done that" and can provide helpful information for the newbies. Maybe I can be helpful too as I progress through this. Later all!!

Re: Hello Everyone!!

Hello firebowl58
    welcome
    Joe
    www.anytime-figurines.com
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Re: Hello Everyone!!

Originally posted by firebowl58 View Post
      I'm new to the forum and look forward to chatting with some of you regarding building my future website. I find forums very helpful because many of you have "been there, done that" and can provide helpful information for the newbies. Maybe I can be helpful too as I progress through this. Later all!!
      Hi firebowl,

Best 'helpful information' I can give is to study the tutorials, learn your way around your blue voda workspace and learn how to use the search function in the forums. Not many questions you will have have not already been asked and answered many times over.

When you are doing these things and it is clear you are trying to help yourself you will find no shortage of seasoned members more than willing to help when you need it.

Welcome and the best of luck to you....
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
      X