Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does it cost to add domain names to my HOST ??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it cost to add domain names to my HOST ??

I'm looking for a host for my web pages & forums ( there are 5 now , but I'll build additional FORUMs and SITEs etc. after I bought a Host )

I look for those features ;

At least 10 GB Storage .
    At least 100 GB BandWidth/mo
    At least 1000 E-Mails ( pop3 - webmail )
    At least 25 DataBases ( mySql etc. for my Forums ( php forums , etc. ) and Sites )
    At least 1 Free Domain Name (and FREE ADDing of Domain names to this host. )
    As a more important thing ; I will add some other domain names to my hosting account later. Because , I'll build more than 5 sites. Those would be COMPLETELY different web pages , with different DOMAIN names , seperated DataBases , and DIFFERENT e-mail adresses.

Some firms say that " it's charged for you , to add more than 1 domain to your host , that is , i.e , 1 $ per month " etc..

I wish to add lots of domain names ( I want at least 10 but what's the limit ? ) . And I want to add them later , not now ,at buying stage.

So in short , I'll build 5 or more pages , that includes , V-Bulletin forums , WebPges etc. and , all the sites will have different databases , e-mails , and domain names ( so if I have my own domain names , it must be free to add those , to that hosting. )
    Another question of mine is , the ADVERTISEMENTs , is there any ads , you add-on automaically ?? I want to add my own ADVERTISEMENTs ( for example ,GOOGLE ADSENSE ) to my pages. ( I know that , some HOST FIRMS automatically REPLACEs their own GOOGLE ADSENSE ID with mine ! So I terminated one of my hosting with them. )

Thanks for your all support , and thanks again because of the time you spend for my response.

(( special thanks to , BlueVoda WebSite Builder , I saw it , it's very nice and great! ))

Regards & Thanks

ilke.

www.nmcal.com
    .illkeyone.

Re: Does it cost to add domain names to my HOST ??

The only cost of addon domains is the cost to register them, which you can buy from any domain registering company. Other then that, you have unlimited free addon domain on your account.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Thanks a lot man :) it's the answer ,what I'm looking for ( for the Domain issue :) )

Have a nice day !

www.nmcal.com
      .illkeyone.

Comment

Here is the right place for you illkeyone!See you...

Comment

Please visit this link...http://www.vodahost.com/features.htm
          Take care!

Comment

thread closed

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X