Hello Everybody New Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everybody New Here

Hello I Am New Here And Wanted To Check In . My Site Is Or Will Be www.clefnotecomputers.com We Are Currently Offline Working On The Roughly 65 Or So Pages Of The Site In Bv.My Company Sells Custom Computers Systems Ranging From Basic Tower Systems To Notebooks And Lcd Panel Pcs. I Moved The Site From Another Host Because I Have Never Seen Better Support Anywhere Than Here
    WWW.ClefnoteComputers.Com Quality Affordable Computer Systems For Every Budget NOW OPEN!

Re: Hello Everybody New Here

Welcome and good luck to you. You should do very well here but if you need help just ask.
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

yup...they are fast. Jus be sure that you post your question in the correct thread. Good luck and have fun building it.

Comment

welcome, today is the first day of the rest of your life.

Comment

well now my sites up to 80 pages! Well Just Remember The Light At The End Of The Tunnel May Be Another Train
          WWW.ClefnoteComputers.Com Quality Affordable Computer Systems For Every Budget NOW OPEN!

Comment

Working...
          X