New Guy on the block, hey all :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy on the block, hey all :)

just dropping in to say hi. looks like a really active board, nice to see. see you all in the threads.

-cheers

Attending a wedding for the first time, a little girl whispered to her mother, "why is the bride dressed in white?" "Because white is the color of happiness," her mother explained. "And today is the happiest day in her life." The child thought about this for a moment.

"So why is the groom wearing black?"

Re: New Guy on the block, hey all :)

Welcome! I Wore Blue Jeans To My Wedding And She Wanted It!
    WWW.ClefnoteComputers.Com Quality Affordable Computer Systems For Every Budget NOW OPEN!

Comment

Hi there canuckeh,

Cute chuckle. Welcome and good luck!
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Hi from me too, new round the block as well and still wondering to be or not to be a VodaHost addict. On more serious note, I read the raving testimonials and came up with this by MikeJust "My 7 year Website", and this was my question exactly. What does one do when the web authoring is done via a proprietary package like Blue Voda, in case this web site turns itself in, as was the experience of MikeJust after 7 years of loyalty to his old host. Are the files created and published here available for transfer and recoverable for another web hosting (not meant to be negative here), just in case? I thought I'd better ask than be sorry in 7 years times (the itch cycle)

Comment

Working...
        X