Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling cars/trucks feedback please

Hi everyone.
    I am selling cars/trucks/stereos and will be selling Native Canadian Star Blankets/Art/carvings/dreamcatchers. Please look over my site and please give me feedback!!!! I have been a member for almost a full year. I hope you like the flames.

Go to http://rockycarter.com
    Nechiman

Re: Selling cars/trucks feedback please

Hi, looking good, nice flames and a warm welcome! I noticed that the flames obscure the blue text at the top of your page - I couldn't quite make out what it said. Noticed also (only because I did the same and another member pointed it out to me) that some of your pages are untitled. I don't know what the norm is but I think that having a google search bar on your home page may lead traffic away from your site rather than into it. Just a thought. Good luck, keep up the good work and happy trading :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Selling cars/trucks feedback please

Hi, the pages are all very slow to load. I imagine it's because of the pictures, but normally I would never wait that long for a page to load, I'm gone if it's not nearly instant. You need to find a way to speed up load times, maybe that pix resizer that Voda offers could help? Also, you should add a page title to all your pages. As well, the text "runs until you sell your ad" doesn't really make sense. Do you maybe mean "runs until you sell your item"? Just a few suggestions, hope it helps.
      Guys Poker Night Out - Beat your friends at poker

Comment

Working...
      X