Help !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help !

Hi, my name is Linda. I am new to this and would appreciate anyone who could give me a few tips on creating my first website.

Re: Help !

Hi Linda and welcome to BV.

I think the best tip I can offer is to watch and listen to the many tutorials available

Follow this link http://www.vodahost.com/tut1.htm

Have fun!

Darren

Comment

once you've watched the tuts go and play in BV, you'll learn a lot by experimenting. if you get stuck on something use the forums. if you're looking for creative suggestions just sit back and day dream and you'll be on your way when it's time to hit the computer. remember to start with a good site map, that way you can build up from there.

-cheers

welcome :)

Comment

Originally posted by canuckeh v2.0 View Post
        once you've watched the tuts go and play in BV, you'll learn a lot by experimenting. if you get stuck on something use the forums. if you're looking for creative suggestions just sit back and day dream and you'll be on your way when it's time to hit the computer. remember to start with a good site map, that way you can build up from there.-cheers welcome :)
        Apparently not ...... creating a Variant or Multiple Identity is clearly a violation of Forum Rules, especially when done to circumvent Administrative Actions, and is cause for an IP Ban.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

hello linda i guess i will help u do it okay u can call me on

Comment

Working...
          X