PayPal Pro v. PayPal Standard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal Pro v. PayPal Standard

Hi - based on someone's advice, I went with Pro. I am just now getting around to working on the shopping cart part of the show. I think I am in over my head with the Pro. I just want to take PP and Visa/MC for now.

Any PP users available for advice? Thanks!
    Sheila - #23699
    www.sheilasbakeshoppe.com (under construction)
    Some people are like slinkys. Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Re: PayPal Pro v. PayPal Standard

Sheila,
    Paypal pro is a standard merchant account, and I dont believe you can just add buttons to it to process payments, because you have to use their api codes to send the data to the processor. You will need to use Mals ecart for checkout or get with Beth and use Cart Manager and use their buttons instead. They will take care of processing the data for you with no programming needed from you. Mals however, wont be the freebie version.. you will have to pay for the processor to use the merchant account, same as with Cart Manager. Both are excellent programs.

Karen

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Well.... heck. Are these 2 other options relatively simple like BV? Since I am already typing, I will ask... are they in Fantastico or elsewhere?
      Sheila - #23699
      www.sheilasbakeshoppe.com (under construction)
      Some people are like slinkys. Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

Sheila

No.. they are addons like copy and pasting paypal buttons. Go to www.moxieenterprises.com for Beths link to Cart Manager and here for mals: http://www.mals-e.com/

Once you get an account its pretty easy to set up and then do the buttons. You can even do custom buttons to match up your shop if you want.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X