Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Sure If I'm In The Right Place - Sorry

Hi,
    This is the only place I could find which was showing a title for the problem I/You have.
    You sent me an email, which was returned by the "postmaster" to my usual address, but for some reason, it didn't get through this time. I think it was down to having my "Auto Reply" switched on; it does cause that problem on occasion. So I've switched it off for you (No more free advertising now! ) and also added you to my "White list" to make sure ALL your emails will get through.
    I've selected the first section of the Postmaster response, so that you can check your records and re-send me the email again (If that's no problem please). Here are the details;

Error sending message [804170013080.WM39] from [WM39.inbox.com].

Mail From: <ethospublishers@inbox.com>
    Rcpt To: <donotreply@bluevoda-email.com>
    Repeated: <7>
    Last Try: <4/18/2008 6:45:44 PM>

The reason of the delivery failure was:

Can not connect to SMTP server <bluevoda-email.com>.

I hope this helps. Please forgive me for being such a pain and replying to you through this particular forum, but I just can't seem to locate a direct "customer support" email address for you and this was my only alternative.
    Thanks for everything your doing,
    Take care,
    Michael De'ath
    sigpic

Re: Not Sure If I'm In The Right Place - Sorry

If you would like to contact voda support please do so at support@vodahost.com

just so you know, until you are a voda host customer, you cannot have your websites in your signature ... ty

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X