WordPress-Ultimate Blog as a Classified Listing Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WordPress-Ultimate Blog as a Classified Listing Tool

I need a feature that will allow my users to be able to post their listings into my classifieds. Can I use the WordPress-Ultimate Blog as way to help them do this or is there a easier way with Voda Host or some other free program software. Thanks!

Re: WordPress-Ultimate Blog as a Classified Listing Tool

Dude what is up with this forum? LOL! I am just kidding, I will just wait patiently!

Comment

Yes, Wordpress- blog is good to use,

Basically wordpress is multiple owner,can be use at a same time by various authorities

secondly if we had created a blogs and if you feel that any of the comment is not good you can delete it
      So using a wordpress ultimate blog

Looking for the perfect gift basket? Gift Baskets Delights offers a wide range of hamper ideass for every relationship. Explore our hints.

Comment

Originally posted by giftbaskets View Post
        Yes, Wordpress- blog is good to use, if you are seeking a foundation to post articles and collect replies, not submit dynamic forms or info to a foreign script
        Basically wordpress is multiple owner,can be use at a same time by various authorities Not so! Where did this come from? Your installation of Wordpress is governed by you the installed "owner" alone, and although it can be accessed (if you enable it to be so) by other approved Users to post replies or comments, or to respond to Polls, you are the sole administrator of it as well as Master of the account it is hosted on on the server level.....
        secondly if we had created a blogs and if you feel that any of the comment is not good you can delete it A normal Admin edit function of all blogs and forums...
        So using a wordpress ultimate blog .. is???
        Would be nice to get a reply with some credible or usable information....

Many free software titles and robust scripts are included with every VodaHost account, and one of them is a Classifieds script and phpAuction (which fares great in reviews by other Users), so you have some very plausible options to consider.

If you prefer to stick to your current Classifieds setup (however that may be, as from another script or foundation), you can always configure a custom Form and Database script to populate your submitted info in any format you desire. There are a few of us in these forums that do that service as well.

ProWebs & Programming
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I use wordpress too.

Comment

Originally posted by chatdam View Post
            I use wordpress too.
            And?? Was that meant for anything to be of any help to this thread at all???
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Do I need Wordpress installed to get the Classified screen running?! I know I can install phpauction seperately. Just how classified script works?! Any job portal scripts available ?!
              Life is too short, let's make it worth a life time.

Sites hosted with Vodahost,
              www.vijaianand.com
              www.igurus.net
              www.firsttimecruising.com

Signature Rules Apply

Comment

Working...
              X