I am new please help me.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am new please help me.....

Hi my name is Agnieszka and I promissed my dad I will finish making the website at the end of the week and everything goes wrong......I mean not everything...I try to use the Blue Voda templates and it didnt work because I didn't install the Win zip ...then I have installed the win zip and it still don't work......I don't have any idea how to make an buttons like...
    About us
    Kontact
    Gallery
    ect .....I try to wach how its done by the videos and I coundn't find this problem. I don't get the information I need to know.... plase could anyone help me....I don't want to dissapiont my dad...

Re: I am new please help me.....

Hi,

If you're sincere about wanting to help your dad, best if you click here to post what questions you might have as you are in a social room where you are not likely to attract much help.
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Hello!
      i can't understand everything, i mean i want to make a very famous and nice wibsite but i can't do this yet please help me to understand everything please please please please i want a sweet friend who help me to solves my all problam about making website.

Comment

HI: I'm new and just like to say Hello every one.Hope your having a good day.I'll be around for a while.Learning :trying to anyway.Till later

Comment

Working...
        X