Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu Bar

Dear Friends,

I've just download your software and I find it great! But I have a problem. I made a simple menu and I want to ask if there is a possibility for a submenu? For example one of the buttons on my page is Poetry, I want when I click on it not only to link me with my page but to open submenu directory t.e. - categories, is it possible and if it is please let me know how do I do that.
    Thank you for the great software I am sure I will find great stuff here. Good luck to you and more successful and thankful work for you.

Re: Menu Bar

Thanks for the kind words..Your best bet is to use the slding menu feature.
    click the below link to learn more...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

moved to hyperlinkng forum

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Links??

Hi Again,

Thanks for your answer or my question but now a new problem showed up! I didn't think I will have to write here for something as simple as a hyperlink but I need to! I can't say I am a real basic with building web sites I have a few behind my back and I know how link has to be made, however the problem I get is the following: I want to link one page of my site with another a pure simple thing, I click on the text when I want to put the hyperlink and on the properties I chose file:// and the following path directory, I save the page and when I go on preview in browser nothing works! Usually with Front Page and some other software I never had such a problem, please tell me where do I mistake and what's wrong!
        Thanks!

Comment

Dear Friend,
          i am also new here. I donloaded your software 2 days ago. It is great, but still have to learn a lot untill i make my internet shop. I have made a menu buttons from the navigation button. However, i wanted to make submenus to some of the navigation buttons. For example, i have COLLECTION, under it i wanted to put SWIMMING, WATER POLO, ACCECORIES and so on.
          Could you please, help me with this?
          Thanks for the best software program, i have ever tried to learn.

Comment

You should use the Drop Down menus of BV (left hand toolbar, Menu bar instead of the navigation bar that you have used.) or use an external (third party) menu.

I have seen some quite nice looking dropdown menus created in BV. With some creativity you can acjieve fine results. However, please note that if you use dropdowns, you need to atleast have a site map or some text menu also, because this kind of menu is not very Search Engine friendly.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

i have a problem with the menu bar, both in firefox and IE.

please help

Comment

Tenderheart, also keep this in mind. Click here.

Lasse, what is the problem with your sliding menu? Also see my comment on your post in the link above.
                Bless you
                Tom

Comment

Working...
                X