Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red hot rockabilly

hi check out my website www.redhotrockabillyclubbelfast.com not a lot on
    it at the minute but give me your opinion and advise. keep on rockin.

Re: red hot rockabilly

Hi. Looks okay, but you should add some punctuation on the home page. There's not a single period in the whole paragraph. (just call me the grammar nazi :))
    Guys Poker Night Out - Beat your friends at poker

Comment

Wow. It's certainly rockabilly! It's looking good. Gotta coupla points for you: I found it impossible to read the black text on the black satin(?) background on the gigs page and I found some of the photos were really slow to appear. Have you tried PIXResizer for your photos - it resizes them to make them faster to download while maintaining the quality? Here's the link http://support.vodahost.com/index.ph...loadite mid=2

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thank you ,i have corrected it.

Comment

thank you i have changed it.keep on rockin.

Comment

Yee Haw!.Howdy Pete.It's big Pete here how's tricks mate long time no hear hope your still a R'n'R fan till the end.As for me well you know i'll alway's be a Rockabilly till the day i die.Anyway i've been reading some of the m/ages on here what would they know your doing fine mate keep it up.Gotta go i'll see you down at the hop & don't 4get my RESTLESS dvd.K.T.F & ROCK'N'ROLL.

Comment

Hi there,

You have a huge sidewards scroll, most people don't like that...maybe resize your pages and some of your links are not working. You will get there.
              Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hi Rocinpete,

Ok first let me say ...this is a obviously fun site from the moment you set foot I geta feel for rocabilly style. Very cool.

Now for techie points...agree with Amanda and Sharon above and Iguess you repixed because I had fast downlods. Your text sems to run in one long line...it appears that way nd makes me shy away from wanting to read it...may I suggest that you do some small paragraphs and not do everything in capital letters.

Also you havea lot of animation on your site and it's abit distracting and my eyes were all over the place...may I suggest you use the animation to enhance the areas you want noticed the more and stil luse some as part of your site.

Hope that helpsand I did enjoy seeing your site.
                Beezz
                sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Ditto above, too many bright colors or maybe too many elements.
                  Was there music somplace in there?
                  Some pages you can link to photos some you can not.

Good luck
                  Bill
                  www.blueearthtea.com
                  www.ftaaconsulting.com
                  www.iaval.com
                  www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hi Pete,
                    Lively site! I agree with above that there may be a bit too much going on.. but dull it ain't! I found that the links home from chatroom didn't work - You definately have an extra w in www, and I would drop the /start as well. Also the link from pictures didn't work (again, try dropping /start from the hyperlink)
                    I found the text in the blue highlights difficult to read, and also the text could do with being moved away from the left margin (or make the white background bigger). Oh, and I don't "do" horizontal scrolling either..
                    Have you heard of a Leicester band called The Drugstore Cowboys? Not to be confused with USA band of same name. Damned good..
                    Anyway, the train kept a rollin' all night long, and eventually the Long Black Shiny Car took me to find the Bottle on the Beach! SO long
                    Helga

www.compasslandscapes.com

Comment

Peter!....Are you going to the Union avenue gig on the 30th of this month @ the King's head most of the club is going to see them if you are txt me on my back on my mobile.But don't forget the 7th of oct for the record hop @ Pat's bar ok!.Well gotta go i'll catch up with you @ the club mate.R'n'R & Ted's rule.

Comment

Working...
                      X