Billing and setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billing and setup

Ok let me see if ive got this right. For every website that I have it is going to cost me 94 dollars to setup. So if I have five websites its 5 X 94, I pay by credit card and then I publish my website.

How exactly do I pay and after ive done that how do I get to put my site on the web?

Re: Billing and setup

Actually you can have all 5 websites on one account, but you can also
    have them on seperate accounts if you so desire.

Please click on the link below to create your VodaHost account. We will
    send you full instructions including your username and password in your
    welcome email...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Billing and setup

I was going to setup an account for our six websites but I cant see a way to put all six websites on one account, and benefit from the more economical option of $95.40.

I was in the process of registiring one website and I got up to 'verify order'. My understanding is that if I press this button I would then have to pay for this site, then start the process again and I would end up having all six websites on one account.

Are my observations correct or am I jumping the gun? If not how do I go about putting the six websites on one account. I just dont want to get into a situation where I get to the end of an online transaction and I dont have what I want and its too late to change my mind.

Comment

Working...
      X