Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello...again (Benjamin Langlois)

Hello everyone,

I have registered on this message board in the past, but I abandoned all vodahost/bluevoda 'ventures' for various reasons shortly afterwards. However I have literally just purchased a three-year contract with good ol' vodahost and so I thought I would start afresh by re-registering an account here on VodaTalk.

I hope to once again become part of many future discussions here, and of course I will update you all on my administrative progress on many planned websites and forums for the future. I have a fairly decent understanding of HTML scripting and a rather indepth knowledge of internet theory (I am proud to be a geek), and so I hope I can share my knowledge in these areas with anybody who may need help.

Thank you all for reading,

Benjamin Langlois
    The Benjamin Langlois Network: http://www.benjaminlanglois.net

Re: Hello...again (Benjamin Langlois)

Welcome and good luck in your pursuits!
    Karen Williams
    Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Hi Benjamin,

You have made the right decision.

Welcome back.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Welcome back, Benjamin... will look forward to seeing you around....
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
        X