Purchase by PayPal problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchase by PayPal problems

My site will sell copies of pen and ink drawings. The site is nearly completed in v9. There are a total of 13 images, two to a page each set up with a separate lightbox. I now come to the PayPal page so that purchasers can use a credit card. I have listed each of the prints by name down the page (just!). Do I have to add a separate PayPal box for each item? How do I create a sum total for the checkout? There is very little room on the page. Would it be better to give each print a number and order that way - less impressive but might be easier? I also wish to add a a box giving a discount for multiple purchases.

NEWBIE! Help !!!

Michael www.printsofcornwall.com

Re: Purchase by PayPal problems

Offering the discount may require you to add your buttons thru your PP account. There a more options offered there.
    Open your PP acct and click on Merchant Services and then choose the button you want. You can then add many options. Make sure that you click on "more options" to see addtional fields.
    After a couple of times thru it will become quite simple for you.
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

CarbonTerry Many thanks for your reponse. I think it would be preferable if I added a "ADD TO CART" button alongside each image. What do you think?
      I still have to plough through the PayPal creation pages.

Comment

Yes, you must have a button for each image. The PP button creation is really a very simple process. It offers more options than the BV Web Builder.
        You could put the add to cart button next to each thumbnail eliminating the need to go to another page to buy.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Working...
        X