Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VodaHost - friendly, efficient..the list goes on..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VodaHost - friendly, efficient..the list goes on..

Hi all - my first posting and rather than a question - I have an observation. I have surfed the web over many years, made a lot of mistakes, joined other web-hosting companies, and cancelled because basically I was out of my depth. Not their problem...it was mine.

However, about 3 or 4 weeks ago I came across VodaHost and to my amazement the help given to you BEFORE you join is remarkable. You can download software, given links to other important software. Tutorials are there to go through line by line. Other technical matters that VodaHost are offering are also shown in GREAT DETAIL.

In addition I asked some questions recently and within hours a representative called Sarah had responded. Such excellent support service and I was not even a member of the VodaHost organization. Superb.

Then there is this Forum. I was just about to ask a question regarding whether or not I could pay by PAYPAL, when I thought I would key that in and SEARCH. Immediately the answer came back that in December of 2005 someone had asked exactly that question and Sarah had answered "Yes".

This is just one example of what I meant when I wrote in my Title "efficient" and the "friendly" is because as you go round VodaHost site it all feels like "you will be really welcome here" and the staff will go to the ends of the earth to help you.

Anyway in next few days I WILL definitely be joining you all, and I look forward to being part of the community.

Regards.
    David
    (Based in United Kingdom)

Re: VodaHost - friendly, efficient..the list goes on..

Dido...Dido...Dido

Thanks you Vodahost.

I must say that you all were my fist account that I chose when I sign up for a web account. I am so glad I chose your company becuase of the excellent service that you provide. I can't say enough about you, so I just tell everyone that I come in contact with about a website GET VODAHOST.

Keep up the good work and please keep the same attitude that you have about excellence.

Comment

Cheers Guys.....We won't let you down!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I agree they are great, I'm still waiting for them to release a Spanish version
        of there website and bluevoda. They would take over the spanish web hosting
        industry. No spanish web hosting company comes close to the level of service
        that that vodahost offers.
        Gina

Comment

Originally posted by dvdman
          Hi all - my first posting and rather than a question - I have an observation. I have surfed the web over many years, made a lot of mistakes, joined other web-hosting companies, and cancelled because basically I was out of my depth. Not their problem...it was mine.

However, about 3 or 4 weeks ago I came across VodaHost and to my amazement the help given to you BEFORE you join is remarkable. You can download software, given links to other important software. Tutorials are there to go through line by line. Other technical matters that VodaHost are offering are also shown in GREAT DETAIL.

In addition I asked some questions recently and within hours a representative called Sarah had responded. Such excellent support service and I was not even a member of the VodaHost organization. Superb.

Then there is this Forum. I was just about to ask a question regarding whether or not I could pay by PAYPAL, when I thought I would key that in and SEARCH. Immediately the answer came back that in December of 2005 someone had asked exactly that question and Sarah had answered "Yes".

This is just one example of what I meant when I wrote in my Title "efficient" and the "friendly" is because as you go round VodaHost site it all feels like "you will be really welcome here" and the staff will go to the ends of the earth to help you.

Anyway in next few days I WILL definitely be joining you all, and I look forward to being part of the community.

Regards.
          David
          (Based in United Kingdom)
          I do not have much experience on the internet. But I do like what I have seen so far very much. I will sign up now.

Comment

Working...
          X