Outlook Error Message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook Error Message

I have set up two email addresses for two different websites. When I open Outlook for the first time, or when it automatically checks for new emails, I get an error message:

"The server you are connected to is using a security certificate that could not be verified.

A certificate chain processed, but terminated in a root certificate which is not trusted by the trust provider.

Do you still want to continue using this server?"

I can click yes and it will retrieve emails with no problem. Everything seems to be working ok, but it is very annoying to get this message every time and I don't know if this is indicative of a more serious problem.

Thanks.

Kevin

www.IntegraQuote.com
    www.worldyouthdaysa.com

Re: Outlook Error Message

Hi Kevin,

That is what Windows XP tells every PC...........
    "The server you are connected to is using a security certificate that could not be verified"

Goto IE Tools and check out the advance options settings and uncheck
    what you dont want IE to do.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Re: Outlook Error Message

I am not having any issues with IE. This error message is coming up when I check emails from Outlook. It started when I got my email accts (from vodahost) set-up to come through Outlook. Sending and receiving emails fine. Just have to answer this error message every time.

Comment

Working...
      X