Can I get a refund?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get a refund?

The learning curve is too steep and there is no telephone support. Can I get a refund?

Re: Can I get a refund?

Hi,

Shame on you. I am 60 going on 70 and I can do it.

Understanding how things work is the key word.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

I agree with zuriatman. That's a pretty extreme post for your very first one. There are plenty of helpful people here, and the video tutorials reduce the learning curve quite a bit. Do what I did; try creating a page that has a block of text and a shape or two. After that, your hands will shake and your eyes will become LCD panel shaped and you'll be hooked on a whole new drug, er...hobby.

Tom
      CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
      CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
      CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

I had NEVER done nothing in webdesign, nothing at all.

I went trough tutorials, got A LOT of support from people here in a lot of issues, I DIDN'T GIVE UP, and if you want to see the result of that visit:

VH is the best you can get, lots of support, lots of people abble to help, support tickets.

Don't give up! You'll make it!

Any help needed, I'm here!

Susana
        Susana

http://www.imperiodocha.com
        Leaf Tea & Acessories
        http://www.christiescreations.net
        Gift Baskets, Flowers and Party Favors for all occasions
        Richmond, VA

Comment

Web sites don't build themselves...!
          It takes time and patience and a lot of testing.
          Yes there is a learning curve but I found that with BlueVoda & Vodahost that curve isn't that steep. I'm now on my 4th web site http://www.greatbritishantiques.com and when I started building my first one I knew close to nothing about web site creation.
          A good place to start is watching the tutorials, then you will get any help you require from the pros on this forum if you ask them nicely.
          BlueVoda is probably if not the best website builder out there.
          As for support Voda Host is in my opinion is second to none, only yesterday I had a problem with C Panel, I opened a support ticket and a few hours later the problem was fixed the support team are always on hand, this is consistent
          Don't give up - plant an a acorn and watch an oak grow.

Max
          Buy and Sell Antiques, Collectables & fine art
          Cheaper than feebay!
          visit:www.greatbritishantiques.com

Buy Wind spinners online
          They make the perfect gift
          visit:www.spin-city.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by drdan View Post
            The learning curve is too steep and there is no telephone support. Can I get a refund?
            To answer your question.. no, Vodahost doesn't offer any refunds.

Register/Login Script
            Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

I just started too. In the first 15 minutes I almost posted the same message. Then just one thing made sense, I took a deep breath and a week later I'm sort of hooked and some of it makes sense (or I can repeat a function instead of still guessing). You can do it if I can!!! I've tried other programs and this is easier, well after the first panic anyway.
              All the best
              Catherine
              www.catherinebuchanan.com

Comment

Hi,
                Just work through the tutorials on a systematic way and you will soon find Blue Voda easy to use and extremely flexible.

Comment

drdan,
                  If you want to give up that easy, that's up to you. If you have already paid for a site, there are people here that can and will build it for you. that however takes the personal touch out of the equation. if you watch the tutorials one at a time and try the things you see on a practice page, you will surprise yourself I am sure! There are also some great people here that have made other helps for new builders. You will find there helps as links in or under their signatures. Don't give up, if you can point and click, open up two windows, one with the tutorials, and the other with blue voda, and go back and forth.
                  Good Luck!!
                  Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
                  X