Squirrrel or Hoard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squirrrel or Hoard?

Hi all...........I'm very new to this, hope this is the right forum.

I think I've managed to get the email working but the CP tutorial mentioned choosing Hoard or Squirrel and when I logged in I was only given the option of Hoard - is it something I did or a version I'm using??
    sigpicmorairabandb.co.uk

Re: Squirrrel or Hoard?

Hi,

I had both in my mail. Then Squirrel disappeared and never saw it again in my cPanel.

I have been using "Horde" all the while and it serve me well.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

I've used squirrrel before and it was pretty good, Horde looks completely different to what I'm used to and I just wondered where the squirrel had gone!! Thanks for replying - now I know I'm not the only one who can't see it :)
      sigpicmorairabandb.co.uk

Comment

Its basically whatever you prefer. They are just both different applications for accessing your email on the server. Both display the same emails, they just have different approaches to displaying your emails as well a little different functionality

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X