getting email with no information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting email with no information

Ok, I have set up email via webmail. On my website, www.straightrivergolf.com I have created a forum on the contact us page. I have also set up a simple payment/registration via the Luau Glow Golf link. For some reason I am getting emails with no information on them, and they are coming from MY email. I am not sending them or filling out the information on the site. The emails just seem to come by themselves...anyone know what is going on? When people fill out the information and send it; it works just fine.

Re: getting email with no information

Probably just someone visiting your "action" pages. When this happens, since no email address actually is included, the script sends out your own email address as sender.

Use the new form processor embedded in the new BV10.1 .Note that the form page will need to be published as php, the thank you page instead will be a simple html page without any code.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

where do I get the new form processor BV10.1?

Comment

Just download and install the latest BV version, the processor is built in. Then read the Form Wizard Tutorial in the Forms forum
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X