form page not sending e-mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• form page not sending e-mail

Help! I have watched the "creating form" tutorial soooo many times, and done the php thing, the creating the thank you page thing etc, but no matter what i do, i am not getting it right. please help me. the code (right clicking html on the page) to be edited never seems to have the writing that is on the tutorial video - no $email, nothing like that, and this is the error message i get when i try to use the form.

res://ieframe.dll/dnserror.htm#file:///C:/Users/Helen/AppData/Local/Temp/preview/%3C?%20echo($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']);?>

HELP! what am i doing wrong? everything else works great apart from that.

Re: form page not sending e-mail

Please IGNORE the "php thing" . The new BV10.1 doesn't need it as it has a built in form processor.

Please download the latest BV version (10.1) and follow the instructions that you can find in http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...tml#post230998
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X