Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E Mail tab on my contact page

Hi

Can someone please let me know how I configure my contact page so that clicking on my e mail address takes my visitor to his e mail programme without having to open it and copy and paste my address.

Thanks, Mick

www.michaeldavisonconsulting.com

Re: E Mail tab on my contact page

Hi Mick

If its text, high light it, then at the top of BV click on the hyperlink button.

Link type - should be mailto:
    url should be mailto:myname@mycompany.com, where the red bit is your email address.

If its an image, just right click >> properties >> select link tab and do as I've said above.

Regards

Darren

Comment

What ever you do don't put your email address in text form or linked on any page unless you have it encrypted.
      Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Alien Dude I went to the link, thanks but how do I this in BV?

Ed
        Marseilles Youth Sports
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Once you have entered the three values press the encrypt email button, copy and paste the code that appears into a html box then place were you want it. if you wish to change the text that appears on the page look for this line in the code.
          document.write('<a href="mailto:'+encryptedemail_id21+'">Contact Us</a>') and change the red text to what you want but don't put your email address.
          Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Hey Alien dude... so I got the encrypted words I needed from the sight by I tried to put it in blue voda and it didnt work. I tried putting it right in where the words are on the webpage and also in the page HTML section after right clicking, and both didnt work, what do you think im doing wrong?

thanks!
            Maya
            www.sunblossomnutrition.com

"Perfect health mean no weakness in the body, or in the mind, or in the relationship between the body and the mind."
            ~ Maharish Mahesh Yogi

Comment

Working...
            X