Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is this file?

Hi,

How do I locate the php.ini inside the Cpanel?

Or where is the exact location of this file when I use ftp and connect to my server?

Thank you.
    Cheers,
    Eric PSF

PapaEric.com
    A Father's Parenting Diary & More...

Re: Where is this file?

Hi,

For goodness sake Eric, goto CPanel and test out everything so that you
    will understand how the cPanel functions and folders work.

Click on file Manager and you can find all your files there.

Experiment, experiment and experiment and you will understand faster.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

you won't find it. it is a sever wide file. if you have been asked to edit this file by a software the chances are the program is encrypted and is looking for ixed.lin.5.2.5.pxp' if this is the case contact the software suppliers.
      Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Eric, i already replied to you that you cannot edit the php.ini file because it is preset by VH for ALL sites hosted on your site.
        To set the suhosin parameters to what you need, you need to use a local php.ini file. This has to be creted copying the original one and changing only the parameters you need.

You can't do it yourself unless you know what you are doing. Otherwise you may cause problems.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have gone over this indirectly thru LadyEye.. and they do give an alternative solution to the php.ini for installation on a website versus installation on a server. He just needs to contact them for the answer.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

It is extremely easy to do, BUT the necessary script (which i have prepared already for other purposes) needs to be set by someone that knows what he is doing. I will NOT post it here as it could become dangerous in the hands of people that don't know how to set up the php.ini file. If Eric wants, he may simply contact me and i will do it for him.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X