publish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publish

i have publish my website, can someone please help me to see if is correct, from index page to email accounts

thank you

http//:www.zamundaafricanacrobats.com

Re: publish

jaymoh, this post should actually be in the customer website review-your testing ground forum, but anyway you do not have your pages named properly. You have your index (home) page saved as index page this has to be just index Nothing else!!!!!!!!!
    No spaces no nothing. once you have you index page then you can start to work on your links none of them are working either. The ones I checked are linked to .html files when you saved them as .php files. The video on your home page tokk almost 20 seconds to load, I almost didn't see that it worked but i was loong over your links when it finally loaded.
    If you go into your C-pannel you can see all the files you have and how they are named and the file types.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

i think there is a confusion between, i started allover and i saved my index page as INDEX and other pages as well. Is possible to delete everything and start building new web please, because the very first one that i published and the new once are all together and are making confusion. Can i delete every thing and start over please?

zamundaafricanacrobats

Comment

Originally posted by jaymoh View Post
        i think there is a confusion between, i started allover and i saved my index page as INDEX and other pages as well. Is possible to delete everything and start building new web please, because the very first one that i published and the new once are all together and are making confusion. Can i delete every thing and start over please?

zamundaafricanacrobats

Hi .. sure you can .. but be sure you know what to delete .. I would recommend signing into your control panel, choose file manager, and when you are in the directory for this domain (public_html if it is your main directory) once you are in there look for the html pages named the ones you created and delete those ..

remember - your very first page needs to be named, saved and published as index ..

If the page you want to use is currently named INDEX - (capital letters, you cannot use) if it is currently named this, open it on your computer with your blue voda and save by the lower case letters index .. let it overwrite your other one .. then publish this and your website will be live again ...

When you delete files in your file manager, they are stored in the recycle bin, until you empty that you will have your files in case you delete a wrong file .. remember you are wanting only to delete the files by the names you created ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

i have delete all unwanted file from c panel and start over my home page. save it and publish, should i do the same for php pages please?

Comment

Hi ... yes .. do this for those too .. you seem to be having success .. so yes continue on with the same method except look for your php pages now ..

good work...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thank you!
              how do i combine php pages coz i did the same but no succesion, where am i going wrong with the links please help me. in the menu i didn't put any of the targets(_blank)is it the problem? and should i put background color the same as index? am trying to rebuild then save(php) and publish. please help?

Comment

Glad to see you have your home page sorted out out. Now for the links if I remember right you had most of your files saved as a .php file but your links have a .html file type. Look closely at how you saved each page, if you are unsure of the file type look in your c-panel for each page, write the complete file name down and then check the link properties (such as for the cantact page, you have /contuctus.html when it should be /contuctus.php). Change the links to match the page names and types and they should work.
                Reguards
                Ed
                www.dsondesigns.com
                www.marseillesyouthsports.com
                www.300hitter.com
                www.bigjk.net
                How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
                X