No announcement yet.

Family Realty Investments Needs You!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Realty Investments Needs You!!!

Please allow me to Introduce myself, My name is Francisco T, Jr. and My Website is http://FamilyRealtyInvestments.com Very New and Proud Bluevoda Creator

My Question is, I have Created One Page of Two with Info Submission Forms but I've Tried everything to Complete them to be Functional. Can Someone Kindly Help?

You see I'm Starting a Private Real Estate Business due to the Loss of my Own Home in 2003 and Now live in Mexico Trying to Get back to Chicago. The Nature of My Business will be in Helping Families Start Over While Protecting Personal Credit.

Since I'm also Disabled I will also be Remodeling Ranch Style Homes for People with Disabilities and Of Course to Include any Assistance to Our Soldiers in Iraq.

I Followed the Advise in the Tutorials Several Times in Several Ways to no Success and I'm basically Out of Suggestions, Strategies and Ideas. That's why I'm here to ask Someone with this kind of Experience.

If you could be so kind in Giving me a Step by Step Instructions maybe it would be a Re-freshing way that I can Possibly Understand it.

For this I will Truly be Grateful and My Future Customers that Need to Save their Homes or Need a Custom New one.

Thank You for your Time
    Francisco Tinoco, Jr.

P.S. Please let me know, What do you think of My Design???

Re: Family Realty Investments Needs You!!!

Originally posted by PBz.biz
    Please allow me to Introduce myself, My name is Francisco T, Jr. and My Website is http://FamilyRealtyInvestments.com Very New and Proud Bluevoda Creator

My Question is, I have Created One Page of Two with Info Submission Forms but I've Tried everything to Complete them to be Functional. Can Someone Kindly Help?

You see I'm Starting a Private Real Estate Business due to the Loss of my Own Home in 2003 and Now live in Mexico Trying to Get back to Chicago. The Nature of My Business will be in Helping Families Start Over While Protecting Personal Credit.

Since I'm also Disabled I will also be Remodeling Ranch Style Homes for People with Disabilities and Of Course to Include any Assistance to Our Soldiers in Iraq.

I Followed the Advise in the Tutorials Several Times in Several Ways to no Success and I'm basically Out of Suggestions, Strategies and Ideas. That's why I'm here to ask Someone with this kind of Experience.

If you could be so kind in Giving me a Step by Step Instructions maybe it would be a Re-freshing way that I can Possibly Understand it.

For this I will Truly be Grateful and My Future Customers that Need to Save their Homes or Need a Custom New one.

Thank You for your Time
    Francisco Tinoco, Jr.

P.S. Please let me know, What do you think of My Design???
    Hi Francisco,
    the concept is very simple. Applying might be a little more complex.
    First, you must create a page with your form. Go through the VB tutorials on how you can create your form. In brief, this form must contain all the necessary fields for your visitors to type in the info, and must have a SUBMIT button that they click when they are done. Then you must create or have created by someone, a script that, uppon clicking on the Submit button receives the info from your form and puts it in an email which is then sent in your email inbox. In the forms forum and in the tutorials you can also find some ready made generic scripts. This script works in the background. After sending you the email, the script redirects your visitors to a Thankyou page which you must also create. From there they can go on surfing on your site or chose to leave your site if they're finished. The script and the Thankyou page can be combined in some cases, though i prefer not to mix the processing part and the visual part. Forms seem to be a critical argument for many users and there are lots of threads in the FORMS section of this forum. Spend some time before you go on, to read the threads in the Forms forum. Then if you need help, post again.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

To: Navaldesign! Thank You for Form Help!

Thank you for your Help!

This is Francisco of Family Realty Investments. I just wanted to send you a Thank you Messege for taking the time to Help a total stranger, but never the less a friend now.

I've finally finished two pages and now working on my third page and final today. I just had one more question, If you don't mind giving me advise on.

My Question is, Would you know how to Re-direct to the same page where the visitor
      submited his or her question? So they can go back and keep exploring my website?

What would the Code look like and where would I insert it?

I would Greatly Appreciate you kind Help once more. Once again thank you for your Time.

Francisco Tinoco Jr.
      Family Realty Consultant
      FamilyRealtyInvestments.com

Comment

Re: Family Realty Investments Needs You!!!

Have a look at http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...ompletion.html post #2 and 6. It is explained there.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: FamilyRealtyInvestments.com

I went to where you recomended me to go but I got more Cofused because everyone else has Diffrent issues. I went to my php code page and Copied it for you to see,
          So perhaps you can Direct to where to Insert the Re-direct code.

This is the Bluevoda Exact PHP Form Code
          (The Red are my Own Entries obviously)
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<HTML>
          <HEAD>
          <TITLE>Succesfully processed your order</TITLE>
          </HEAD>
          <BODY>
          <H2>Thank you for Contacting us - Please Click your Back Button!</H2>

<?PHP
          $email = $HTTP_POST_VARS[email];
          $mailto = "franktjr@familyrealtyinvestments.com";
          $mailsubj = "From the Contact us Form";
          $mailhead = "From: $email\n";
          reset ($HTTP_POST_VARS);
          $mailbody = "Values submitted from web site form:\n";
          while (list ($key, $val) = each ($HTTP_POST_VARS))
          {
          $mailbody .= "$key : $val\n";
          }
          mail($mailto, $mailsubj, $mailbody, $mailhead);
          ?>
          </BODY>
          </HTML>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wher do I insert the,

<meta http-equiv="Refresh"

content="1; URL=http://www.familyrealtyinvestments.com/contact_us/page_to_redirect_to.html">

*Can you cpoy and Paste it on "where you know it Goes?"

Thank you Much!
          Francisco T, Jr.

Comment

((( Know How To Redirect After Submit)))

I found out how to do it!!!

Exact bluevoda php code:
            (Red are my Entered Values)
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<HTML>
            <HEAD>
            </HEAD>
            <BODY>

<?PHP
            reset ($HTTP_POST_VARS);
            {
            }
            </SCRIPT>
            <META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" Content="0; URL=contact_us.html">
            ?>
            </BODY>
            </HTML>
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Just added this Code and Put it Exactly where it is:

Replace the Red with your Values:

</SCRIPT>

I Hope this Helps anyone Out there!!!

Have a Good One!
            Francisco T, Jr.

Comment

Re: ((( Know How To Redirect After Submit)))

Originally posted by PBz.biz
              I found out how to do it!!!

Exact bluevoda php code:
              (Red are my Entered Values)
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<HTML>
              <HEAD>
              </HEAD>
              <BODY>

<?PHP
              reset ($HTTP_POST_VARS);
              {
              }
              </SCRIPT>
              ?>
              </BODY>
              </HTML>
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Just added this Code and Put it Exactly where it is:

Replace the Red with your Values:

</SCRIPT>

I Hope this Helps anyone Out there!!!

Have a Good One!
              Francisco T, Jr.

You've done it perfect. As you see it was all a question of logic sequense: the script first does the "grabbing" of the info, then sends the mail, and at the end redirects them to the page you want them to go to.
              Just eliminate that "Please click your Back Button". You don't need it any more.
              Congratulations!
              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
              X