How to access email from remote computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to access email from remote computer

Sorry, if this seems a bit of a simple question but when I am way from the office and need to check my emails I would usually log in to the ISP account to access my mail. If my email are set up under BV but "carried" by the ISP how do I access them as they do not show up when I access the main "carrier" account.

Sarah

Re: How to access email from remote computer

click below....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You can always access your mail by loggin in your webmail, from any computer in the world.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you,
        I will check through webmail - hadn't thought of that! but google is great, so I will regster for google platform also.

Sarah

Comment

I'm only able to get into webmail from my main computer. if I try to connect from any other computer, I get "opps this link appears to be broken" can someone please help me on this one. I'm clueless.

Comment

Working...
          X