pan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pan

I have just paid. I have no audio on the tutorials in the CPanel. Can anyone tell me if I upload files into File Manager, or where?
    And if so, Home Directory or
    Web Root (public_html/www) or
    Public FTP Root (public_ftp)

Thanx

Re: pan

I have just paid. I have no audio on the tutorials in the CPanel. Can anyone tell me if I upload files into File Manager, or where?

Comment

Hi,

What you have is a browser problem on your own pc.
      Update your browser with all the java scripts and latest players.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by panacheparis View Post
        If you have external speakers plugged into your computer, check to be sure they are physically/manually turned on, and the volume is turned up enough to hear normal Windows sounds and effects (clicks, 'notice' chimes, etc.).

If you do not have external speakers, double-check that your volume controls (usually located in your Start-Up Tray -- lower right hand side of the Main Windows Frame in your monitor) are not set to "Mute" and that they too, are turned up sufficiently to hear sounds.

You can test to see if your computer can hear sounds by default by visitng one of my sites, which has tracks played automatically: if you hear nothing once the site is loaded and playing in your browser, then you definitely need to check your presets. It may also be that your system may not have audio capability, and in that rare case, you will need to pay more attention to the graphical text in the Tutorials to follow them reasonably.

Hearing sounds has nothing to do with your browser, as suggested above. However, you may need to update your Windows Media player, Flash player, or other media programs to keep up to date with better playability issues for optimal universal online viewing.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

And don't forget that a number of the tutorials don't HAVE sound :)
          CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
          CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
          CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

To answer:
            BV pages must be PUBLISHED through the web builder and not uploaded through the FTP. (just to clarify terms)
            If this is your main account you will PUBLISH to the public_html directory.
            You may want to visit my Newbie Tips. (no sound required)
            FYI, I have viewed all of the tuts more than once and could understand them (on the second or more try) with no sound capabilities on my PC.
            CarbonTerry
            Semper Fi
            Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
            Zone 5 Photo
            My USMC

Comment

Hi Filks.
              I want to thank you for your responses. I had no knowledge of web sites and I was totally frustrated by the program. After your advice, I have my website up and running. I'd be grateful if you would look at it.
              panacheparis.com
              I have a couple of minor problems that I am trying to work through. I'd like your advice.
              1 - I have six navigation buttons...they all work well, except "BOOKS" will not go to "FILM" and "FILM" will not go to "CONTACT".
              2 - I changed the "SEMINAR" page but the old one keeps coming up.
              3 - I put in a Guest Book. What is PHP that has to be instaslled for it to work?
              Once again, Thanks, and forgive my bad attitude.
              Pan

Comment

Carbon Terry, your Newbie Tips solved my proglems. I'm grateful to you.

Comment

You're very welcome !! wooohooo
                  CarbonTerry
                  Semper Fi
                  Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
                  Zone 5 Photo
                  My USMC

Comment

Working...
                  X