This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Questions

I am working on my website at the moment and it covers a few different areas so I have a few different questions regarding some issues.

1) I own an Irish Domain (.ie) and would like to be able to use that address to publicise my site in Ireland, can I divert my index page or a subdomain home page to a .ie account.

2) My site has a section to assist in my home based recruitment business and I am posting employer & Jobseeker information. Is it possible for me to build a form which allows employers to post their vacancies directly to the site.

3) I need to have 3 seperate sections on my site and would like tem to have seperate identities, can I do this using subdomains and if so how.

4) when I search my domain name it takes me to a page showing all of my files and grapics, how do I prevent access to this page.

5) Finally, I have entered this thread Via Pre-sales forum, how do I post directly to a section within the forum.

Quite a lot there so I would love to hear any suggestions on how to resolve these problems.

Confused in Dublin....

Re: A Few Questions

1) Yes
    2) Yes
    3) Question not clear. What are "seperate identities"?
    4) I do not know what your domain name is so I can not diagnose.
    5) Click the VodaHost logo on the top left side of this page to go to the main forum.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you for that. Perhaps I asked to many questions at once. To cllarify, My Irish domain is dksolutions.ie, my main domain is dksolutions.info. I have built my site on BlueVoda and will host it with BlueVoda but .info accounts are not well known in Ireland where we use mainly .com and .ie.
      What I want to do is put a main page on my .ie account which will have various links pointing to various services I provide.

The Various services are the seperate identities I spoke of. they will be dksolutions, the main identity, bespoke tools, 2nd identity and candidate index 3rd identity, I wanted each to have a clear easily remembered address.

Regarding a form to allow employers to post jobs directly to the site, how do I build this?????

Once again a lot of questions, appreciate the help.

Confused in Dublin

Comment

Right...you can do all of the above no problem...As far as running an
        employment site goes. You will need a script and a database for this.
        You can find some pretty cheap ones at the below....

Hot Scripts is the net's largest PHP, CGI, Perl, JavaScript and ASP script collection and resource web portal. About us describes the detailed review of Hot Scripts.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thanks for that but I'm still confused, I think I'm asking to many Questions at the same time, I will post individual questions in the forum which may better explain my problem

thanks for all your help

DaveK (Confused in Dublin)

Comment

Your very welcome...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
            X