Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diagonal line, please help...

Hi there,

Have checked in a few replies and it is recommended to draw a diagonal line by using the shape tool, like the 'star' for example, then you would have one diagonal line crossing an other one.
    My problem is that I need to connect 2 destinations in a map and one is not exactly located under (or beside) the other one, therefore I would need a diagonal line that would work in different angles.

If it's not available in BV how I would use an other program an import the image so it works in my site?

Thanks,
    N Z B R
    t o u r s
    New Zealand Tours
    Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
    Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
    Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
    Neuseeland Reisen

Re: Diagonal line, please help...

Hello

You would need to use some kind of program that allows you to draw what you want, lines, images, whatever (some people use photoshop - there are others). The main thing is to be able to save the image as a .giff or .jpeg and then you can insert it into BV.

I tend to use microsoft publisher to make simple images and then using my favourite tool 'snaggit' to capture them.

Regards

Darren

Comment

Or, simply stack colored objects (like a triangle) to mimic a line, careful to color them so they either blend into the page or background appropriately....

Get creative with the tools you have in front of you!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you both!

The shape tool will be a bit hard to use as I have different cities in each tour...will be messy and very hard to adjust and create new diagonal lines one close to the other.
        Will try a different program and then transfer them to BV.

Thanks again,
        N Z B R
        t o u r s
        New Zealand Tours
        Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
        Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
        Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
        Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Working...
        X