This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats wrong with my site?

www.emilyblakeley.com, I made some changes to my website and then republished it and now there is writing in the background I'm sure what I did wrong? Help!!

Re: Whats wrong with my site?

Yes you put some code in there .. in the head section or something that doesnt belong.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
      Yes you put some code in there .. in the head section or something that doesnt belong.Karen
      PRECISELY

Remove the following Email Form Code from where you copied it:
      0) { $upload_DstName[$i] = $prefix . "_" . str_replace(" ", "_", $_FILES[$key]['name']); $upload_SrcName[$i] = $_FILES[$key]['name']; $upload_Size[$i] = ($_FILES[$key]['size']); $upload_Temp[$i] = ($_FILES[$key]['tmp_name']); $upload_Type[$i] = ($_FILES[$key]['type']); $uploadlink[$i] = "$upload_folder/$upload_DstName[$i]"; $upload_fieldname[$i] = $key; $upload_fieldname_final[$i] = ucwords(str_replace("_", " ", $key)); $fieldvalue[$i] = $uploadlink[$i]; $i++; } if ($upload_Size[$i] >= $max_filesize) { $error .= "The size of $key (file: $upload_SrcName[$i]) is bigger than the allowed " . $max_filesize/1024 . " Kbytes!\n"; } } $crack[0] = '\n'; $crack[1] = '\r'; $crack[2] = "%0a"; $crack[3] = "%0d"; $crack[4] = "content-type:"; $crack[5] = "to:"; $crack[6] = "cc:"; $crack[7] = "bcc:"; $crack[8] = "mime-version:"; $crack[9] = "x0a"; $crack[10] = "x0d"; foreach ($_POST as $key => $value) { for ($k = 0; $k < count($crack); $k++) { if (substr_count(strtolower($value), $crack[$k])) { $error .= "The field $key contained e-mail headers ($crack[$k]) in the value submitted. This seems to be a cracking attempt and the message has not been sent.!
      "; } } } if ($error) { $errorcode = file_get_contents($error_url); $replace = "##error##"; $errorcode = str_replace($replace, $error, $errorcode); echo $errorcode; exit; } $uploadfolder = basename($upload_folder); for ($i = 0; $i < count($upload_DstName); $i++) { $uploadFile = $uploadfolder . "/" . $upload_DstName[$i]; if (!is_dir(dirname($uploadFile))) { @RecursiveMkdir(dirname($uploadFile)); } else { @chmod(dirname($uploadFile), 0777); } @move_uploaded_file($upload_Temp[$i] , $uploadFile); chmod($uploadFile, 0644); } $internalfields = array ("submit", "reset", "filesize", "upload_folder", "send", "captcha_code"); $message .= "\n"; foreach ($_POST as $key => $value) { if (!in_array(strtolower($key), $internalfields)) { if (!is_array($value)) { $message .= ucwords(str_replace("_", " ", $key)) . " : " . $value . "\n"; } else { $message .= ucwords(str_replace("_", " ", $key)) . " : " . implode(",", $value) . "\n"; } } } if (count($upload_SrcName) > 0) { $message .= "\nThe following file have been uploaded:\n"; for ($i = 0; $i < count($upload_SrcName); $i++) { $message .= $upload_SrcName[$i] . " Link: " . $uploadlink[$i] . "\n"; } } mail($mailto, $subject, stripslashes($message), $header); header('Location: '.$success_url); exit; } ?> img { behavior: url("pngfix.***"); }
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks guys! I don't know how I did that or how to fix it though.

Comment

Originally posted by eblakeley View Post
          Thanks guys! I don't know how I did that or how to fix it though.
          Right-click somewhere 'off' your page (in BV, like in the background area), and then click PAGE HTML. Advance through the TABs until you find the aforementioned Code, and simply DELETE it.
          Re-SAVE and Re-PUBLISH the Page.

Comment

That didn't work. Could it be something else?

Comment

Since you put in there, you need to be the one to remove it: re-think every step you performed when dealing with this "element" to pinpoint where/how to reverse it ...... sorry, but that's all I (being outside the loop) can offer!

Comment

You have a form on that page...did you publish that page as index.php? or .html?

Check this thread...and I'm sure there are others like it:
                Karen Williams
                Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

if that's a code you want to keep, then try embedding it.
                  Z0mg it burned!

Comment

Thanks everyone!! So now I changed it to a php and saved and published and it previews right, but I'm having problems with the website not changing when I actually visit it online. So I cleared all the tep. internet files and all of that, tried F5 a million times, restarted my cumputer everything I saw to do, I did. Any more advice?? Please!!!!

Comment

Make sure that you are viewing the correct page. If you have "page_a" published in an html version and a php version you have to be linked to the correct version. (sounds like you are linked to html but publishing the php)
                      If you do have both versions (html/php) go into your Cpanel and delete the incorrect page.
                      If you are linked as so: www.mysite.com the html version will show by default.
                      CarbonTerry
                      Semper Fi
                      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
                      Zone 5 Photo
                      My USMC

Comment

Thank you so much, that worked like a charm!! Thanks everyone for all your help!!

Comment

Working...
                        X