• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active and Visited Links

Hello BV Members,

I have set the links as follows:

Active Links - Blue
    Visited Links - Light Purple (more of Pinkish)

Now the problem I am facing is that the "Visited Links" stay "Light Purple" even after refreshing the page.

Is there any way to get the "Visited Links" back in "Blue" once the page is refreshed?

I thank you in advance for your assistance.

Kachano
    Thanks VH! www.theconfab.net

Re: Active and Visited Links

Exit the page in your browser, hit the F5 key several times then go back to the page you want. Not really sure why you think this is a problem though, it is your computer caching the page so it will load faster the next time you visit it.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

In order to clear up the links that you have visited in you got to clear your browser history look under tools in your browser for internet option .
      sigpicJoe
      Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
      The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

The idea of changing the colour on a visited link, is so that you can see you have visted that page? So of course it will not change back to blue or that would defeat the object no???

My suggestion would be to remove the change of color for the visited link... not necessary and certainly not required on your site.

Use a change of colour on the hover sure but waste of time on a visited link.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X