This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is this "treasure Chest"

First let me say - I have a password for Treasure Chest! problem is - I have no idea how to get to it - I can't find it! can any body walk me there??

Thanks,
    Shane

Re: Where is this "treasure Chest"

If you look here in the forum just a few spots below where this has been posted you will find it.
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMiles151 View Post
      First let me say - I have a password for Treasure Chest! problem is - I have no idea how to get to it - I can't find it! can any body walk me there??

Thanks,
      Shane
      Aye!.... from the large oak tree that stands in a field all alone, take three steps to the south, then 14 steps to the east... there thee will find a rock no larger than thine own hand, a rock that glistens so beautifully in the morning sun. Throw said rock as far as thee can, directly towards the row of red berry bushes in front of thee. Walk up to where thee threw the rock, turn and face south east and hop 23 paces using thy left leg only. Thee should now be no more than 10 yards from an old brick bridge that reaches over the little river. Turn thy body to face North and walk 3 miles until thee comes to an old barn with large iron doors, tiz within these doors thy will find such treasure that thee shall live like a king for eternity...

Alternatively.... Click Here
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thanks Marincky!!

Comment

Working...
        X