Google checkout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google checkout

Hi everyone, not sure if this is the right place, feel frre to move the post.
    I`m currently trying to add a buy now or book now button but the only options i can are for paypal.
    As some people now use google, is there a way to add a google button as well as the paypal one and if there is a way, how do i do it? I do have a google account.

Oh, and my site is www.dvattika.com

Thanks in advance

Re: Google checkout

Originally posted by Dimitri View Post
    Hi everyone, not sure if this is the right place, feel frre to move the post.
    I`m currently trying to add a buy now or book now button but the only options i can are for paypal.
    As some people now use google, is there a way to add a google button as well as the paypal one and if there is a way, how do i do it? I do have a google account.

Oh, and my site is www.dvattika.com

Thanks in advance
    https://checkout.google.com/sell/, yes you need an account but this is a simple process.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
      https://checkout.google.com/sell/, yes you need an account but this is a simple process.
      Cheers Ramsay but i already have the google account. Its how i add the google button to the bluevoda pages through the software that i don`t know.

Comment

Go to google check out they have a html code that you can copy and paste it it in the html box in blue voda.
        sigpicJoe
        Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
        The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Originally posted by jkadin View Post
          Go to google check out they have a html code that you can copy and paste it it in the html box in blue voda.
          But that is my problem. With paypal you choose one of their buttons and paste the html in the button`s html box.
          But where can you paste the google html when there are no google buttons?

Thank you for your reply btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimitri View Post
            But that is my problem. With paypal you choose one of their buttons and paste the html in the button`s html box.
            But where can you paste the google html when there are no google buttons?
            In blue voda theres a html icon on the left rught below the pay pal buy now button when clicked on a grey square will appear douuble click insert the html code there and ok it then put the grey square where you want it on the page.
            sigpicJoe
            Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
            The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Originally posted by jkadin View Post
              In blue voda theres a html icon on the left rught below the pay pal buy now button when clicked on a grey square will appear douuble click insert the html code there and ok it then put the grey square where you want it on the page.
              Right, i got it.
              And just in case someone else has the same question, you paste the google html into the html`s properties window. If you want to use your own button, creat a .gif button in photoshop and then upload it to a server. Use the .gif URL to change it with the google`s url so the html does not see where google`s image is uploaded, instead it sees yours, i hope this helps.

Thank you very much for your help Joe, highly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
              X