Page Properties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Properties

What am I doing wrong that when I right click to get "page properties" that I have a different box show up than in the tutorial? Domain name is Strohscustometching.com

Re: Page Properties

What shows up?
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Originally posted by rynosaur View Post
      What am I doing wrong that when I right click to get "page properties" that I have a different box show up than in the tutorial? Domain name is Strohscustometching.com
      Discribe the box you're seeing.

Comment

make sure you are clicking to the right of any elements you have on the page .. you may be seeing a property box for an element as opposed to your entire page .. you likely have this sorted ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Sorry it took so long to get back. Really bad week this week. Anyway, I have the cursor that is the "4 arrows" or "cross" shape to it instead of just a regular arrow and my menu that shows up starts with "cut, copy, paste, lock etc." Properties is towards the bottom but it shows a different menu as well compared to the tutorial setting. Thanks for the help. I really want to get SOMETHING up and running even if it says its under construction because my business cards have my domain name on them but people can't view any site.

Comment

You have to get away from any element on your page, click in a blank (white) area of the builder page.
            Reguards
            Ed
            www.dsondesigns.com
            www.marseillesyouthsports.com
            www.300hitter.com
            www.bigjk.net
            How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
            X