Installing a counter on blue voda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing a counter on blue voda

Hi I hope someone can help me. I'm a new customer and do not work well with computers. I was informed that you can install a counter using the html button, but I don't know what code to install to make it a counter if someone could walk me threw it step by step I would appreciate it. www.eviltwinmotorcycle.com

Re: Installing a counter on blue voda

Hi, pop in a search for hits counter in google (One that came up) & follow the short instructions to generate a code. Then cut & paste this code into your BV page via a HTML box that you place on the front of the page. Some may not show up in the preview & you will have to published the page for it to work.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you so much it worked

Comment

shopping cart

Hi its me again, I'm trying to install a shopping cart page on my site. I went threw the whole tutorial and installed soholaunch. Now how do I access that to install on my page threw bv? Again I don't work well with computers so I need it step by step. Thanks lisa www.eviltwinmotorcycle.com

Comment

shopping cart

Hi I was wondering how to add a shopping cart in bv. I downloading soholaunch, or I think I did, and now I don't know how to access it. I don't work well with computers and I'm getting frustrated. Also how long does it take to publish pages, I new at this and just hit the publish buttons yesterday. thank Lisa www.eviltwinmotorcycle.com

Comment

It's a script based function, you migh be able to add it if you use the program "Soho" or something else, because with bluevoda, you would have to manually add script.
            Z0mg it burned!

Comment

Working...
            X