Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an advanced form

Hi,

I have successfully set up my website (directory) CoSpace and I have a form for people to submit their websites, but I am looking for a form that automatically places these websites on my site instead of me doing it manually.

Does anyone know where I can build/find one, my domain name is http://www.cospace.co.uk (I am a VodaHost customer).

Thanks

Andrew Booth

Re: Looking for an advanced form

You might want to contact NAVELDESIGN his company does custome forms, for a fee ofcourse. He is the KING of forms.
    Hope that helps!
    P V WebSolutions

Comment

The problem is not the form, but the scripts that work on the backend.

First of all, you are using emailmeform.com to process your form. Instead you need to have a script within your own site, that will also store the info in a database for future reference. ABVFP can do this automatically.

Then, you need another script that will retrieve the info from the database and display it.

You also have another peculiarity, wich is the navigation to the various categories of listings through buttons. This may be a way to follow if you only have a few (20 - 30) categories, but what when it goes up to 100 or more categories? Usually a search form is used with Ajax dropdowns.

You have two options: search the net for a link displaying script, either free or payed one, OR have one built for you. In this second case you can contact me.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll do some research and get back to you.

Thanks, but I will only ever have a few categories on my homepage, I will add subcategories later but I want the site to grow a bit first.

Thanks again

Andy

Comment

Working...
        X