Edditing with filezila

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edditing with filezila

we are trying to edit our bluevoda website from overseas on filezila.
    Is that an option or can we only edit our website from home with our IP address?

Re: FTP on filezila

Originally posted by aye View Post
    we are trying to edit our bluevoda website from overseas on filezila.
    Is that an option or can we only edit our website from home with our IP address?
    You will only be able to "edit" a Blue Voda created webpage and re-publish it from within Blue Voda itself: simply download Blue Voda onto the computer you are currently using, and (providing you have your original files on a portable drive or can download them directly from your VodaHost account public_html directory), simply use proper User Name and Password to publish your new "edited" page to your VodaHost server/account as normal.

Remember to make a copy of this "new" page version and to make it available to your home computer as well.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Edditing with filezila

thanks for that
      I downloaded bluevoda here and tried to connect on filezila and I get the message:
      Response: 530 Login authentication failed

what can be the reason for that? do I have to have my website on this computer first? I thought to download them from my website....

Comment

Re: Edditing with filezila

I have also tried to connect from blueFTP with no luck so far, still getting the same message: 530 Login authentication failed

Comment

Working...
        X