Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No mail icon in Control Panel

Hi,

I keep going to my control panel to try and configure my e-mail link to my webpage. However, I have no mail icon, as shown in the video, I only have a webmail icon. How can I configure, without this icon? Or does it work like this?

pammy53

Re: No mail icon in Control Panel

What do you mean "configure my email link to my webpage"??

If you want to send/receive email with your domain extension (i.e. Sales@YourDomain.com) then you do in fact set that up in the Control Panel...Click on the EMAIL ACCOUNTS "envelope" icon >> Add Email Account -- and then process each step.
    *Webmail takes you directly to the email client for you to read, compose, and manage email for each account you established.

If you want to Use Outlook to handle your email (once properly established), then take a look at this post >> http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/ema...tml#post241058
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you, again for your help, and I also, got my website to open in one window, now. However, I knew this was going to be a toughie for me, because I have never configured any kind of e-mail, it has always been configured for me. Can I configure Windows Mail? Also, nothing happens when my e-mail link is pressed on my webpage, what is this all about?

pammy53

Comment

Originally posted by pammy53 View Post
        Thank you, again for your help, and I also, got my website to open in one window, now. However, I knew this was going to be a toughie for me, because I have never configured any kind of e-mail, it has always been configured for me. Can I configure Windows Mail? Also, nothing happens when my e-mail link is pressed on my webpage, what is this all about?

pammy53
        OMG .... don't keep "combining/confusing" issues! I have no hair left to pull out, if you have noticed!

1. Add/configure email aliases in cPanel as needed.
        2. Add/configure the utility you wish to use next (Outlook, Windows, GMail, etc.), and there are specific Tutorials to teach you how....
        3. ANY link you intend in Blue Voda (be it a simple navigational one or to invoke email --- not reccommended, BTW, as you should use an Email Form instead. Use the Forms Wizzard in BV) needs to be "made" if it is a text link or an image. "Highlight" the text or image, and then click on the HYPERLINK icon in BV (looks like binoculars in front of a globe) and follow the steps.....

You need to methodically locate and study the Tutorials to get thru each of these steps. It's all there, but they are all separate operations and with different instructions..... or, learn how to do simple Forum Searches to find a slew of previously answered posts to find one that fits your situation perfectly.

Comment

Thank you again, for pulling out another hair on this one, but try working from this end, strained eyesite, bruised fingertips, etc: lol! All in all, you know I appreciate your help, thanks again

pammy53

Comment

Originally posted by pammy53 View Post
            Thank you again, for pulling out another hair on this one, but try working from this end, strained eyesite, bruised fingertips, etc: lol! All in all, you know I appreciate your help, thanks again
            pammy53

.... and on we go (blindly pounding stumpies into the keyboard)!

Comment

Working...
            X