Stretch Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretch Pages

I am working with a scripting company who need my pages to stretch. At the moment Blue Voda creates a default page size of 800 x 600 which can be altered through the page properties, but I want to do pages whcih DO NOT specify the size and will strech to fit the amount of content. how can this be accopmlished

Perry burns
    www.silverchord.org

Re: Stretch Pages

Probably, by using script.
    Z0mg it burned!

Comment

I don't think so. The general properties page sets the height and width so all I need is a way to disable it so that iot doesn't interfere with my script

Comment

BV only has fixed layouts & not liquid style layouts. You would have to write a script yourself, or adapt something like this to achieve what you are after.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

How would I adapt them?

Comment

There is nothing to "adapt": these are CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) based scripts, and will work in standard HTML builds (like Dreamweaver) or in 100% CSS layouts. Even though Blue Voda uses CSS to define styles, because it is now based on Unicode, there is no way to "adapt" them to a BV created page (even if you could, you might as well use that CSS expertise to simply go CSS 100%, as it would be a helluva lot easier).

And that is why the Demo copy mentions the opportunity to use a CSS layout page from a selection they offer (see the link in the quote, text emphasis mine):
            This is a generic "CSS Equal Columns Height" script that will dynamically set the participating columns' heights to that of the tallest column's height, creating a uniform columns height layout. Use this script on any of our CSS Layouts for example. It's a matter of plug and play! To use this script, just insert this line of code into the HEAD section of your CSS layout page:

The alternative (to make it real easy for everyone) is to opt to use a pre-configured "stretch" template that you can 'customize' easily and with great liberty. All depends on the skills present or the willingness of one to learn a new set....

Professional Web Design, Programming, Customizations
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X