X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Check & Review My Site.

Hello Members,

Please find time to visit my site: www.learncomputerfast.com

I have published this site several times, it seems ok on explorer but looks useless on morzzila firefox. Please check it out for me if you've got morzzila. I don't know if it's from my pc.

Don't forget to critisize this site as much as you can. I Never stop learning & never will . Your opinions are highly welcome.

Thanks for your time.

Re: Please Check & Review My Site.

Hi, you are quite right with the viewing in FF. The site is also too wide with images down the right hand side. Have a look at placing all elements in a single column table with about 10 or more rows to split things up a bit. You can select to not have the tables boarders showing.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks chris,

But apart from the images on the right, does the PayPal buttons, guarantee table on the main table and the subscription buttons apear well when you viewed it in FF.

I wouldn't mind removing the images on the right if the other ones are ok. Do you know why it looks so different in FF and any thing to do to prevent this when publishing or writing my pages.

thanks foe helping.

Comment

ndyman,
        I checked your site in FF and the big yellow box and the fill in fields show up on top of the text, out of position.
        Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Hi, once you get past the text (And now you can discover all the easy methods yourself with …) it all go's wrong after this part. The yellow box starts just after this line of text.
          This long type of page is notoriously hard to achieve with BV unless being continuing test in one box.
          Might be an idea to have the text all in one go & links to pop ups for forms & pay pal dealings.
          Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris & Saman,

Am just having too much troubles trying to fix this. Don't really know how to sort this out and move on. Even if i have to place the order link on a different page, how am i going to place the subscription buttons, since it has to be on the index page.

I've thought of re doing it all over again with "morzilla composer" but don't have knowledge of html, to insert the keywords. If i know how to insert keywords in morzilla composer, I would give it a trial there, since i can't fix this problem in bv.

Any help to sort this out would be highly appreciated.

Comment

If you get a chance! Download FF & build the page using this as preview. You will find it works better this way round, in that there will be a lot less adjustment. Also FF has a lot of handy web tools that IE hasn't got to make life a little easier.
              Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

First off your site I'm not sure your homepage has to much content to much reading in my opion you will lose 80% of people in the first few seconds I myself would not stay. Think your site as a book your homepage as a introduction to the site, You have alot of content that will fit perfectly on there own pages. Your image on the right causes it to scroll which you do not want your webpage without it is perfect size at 800 width. Theres alot of overlapping in firefox mozzila reads the codes differently than internet explorer good luck with it.
                sigpicJoe
                Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
                The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Thanks Chris,

Am just going through morzilla composer again to see if i can figure out how to insert the keywords on the html souce. If i can, I'll redo the whole site again with morzilla composer and hope it works.

Oh! Jkadin, That site is only a sales page for that product. Thats not my main home page. I only set it up to market that product. Thanks for Your time and suggestions. I'll take not of your suggestions while redoing the site

More advise and help are welcome.

Comment

Working...
                  X