Naming pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naming pages

Does it matter if i name my page have-a-good-day or have_a_good_day. If both work, which one is best to use?
    Dave

www.eleganceweddingcarhire.com

Re: Naming pages

Most use lower, but both seem to work fine. Just keep it all lower case lettering & use the full urls for links to pages.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hello. iam new to this voda thing. i was wondering if someone could help me with making a site. i want to make a site that is like habbo.com or mattshotel.com. but i have NO clue how to do it! can someone explain or do it for me?

Comment

Why not try it yourself first?
        Start here. Many of us got our first start with BV. Time and patience.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Hi Dave,

It is easier for me to type a hyphen than it is to type an underscore...

Also, if you look at how the successfully indexed sites/forums are doing it, you will see that they mainly use hyphens.

Either way will work, but keep in mind to keep it all "lowercase" letters for optimum performance in most browsers.
          Karen Williams
          Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Hi everyone:

This is my first posting so please be kind. First thanks to BlueVoda for the great site and info and the friendly community for the help.

Here are some questions that I would appreciate getting some clarification or refered to propper site:

PAGE PROPERTY VIDEO CLIP:
            1. Page name can use separate words xxxx yyy but not under BV file name i.e. xxxx_yyy.bvp. Do they have to be the same? Does it matter?
            2. Can MEGA TAGS key words use "_ or -" to connect two words e.g. "xxxx_yyyy ". If so, do they count as one word?
            3. Under BACKGROUND configuration what LOOP field is for? What is the difference between FOREVER versus 1,2,3,...option?
            4. The new Page Property configuration includes EVENTS that is not explained in the video. What is this new field for? How can I use it?

Best regards,

Mladenka

Comment

Working...
            X