X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to clear website

Domain name: deltapropertiesofiowa.com
    Account ID: 26978

I need a little help, please. I published my pages with incorrect names for the pages. Now, of course, I have a list of file names after the Index of...., I have corrected the page names. How do I clear the website from all the files listed, so I can republish my pages. I am trying to publish tonite or early tomorrow. All help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. JaneM

Re: How to clear website

Just republish the new pages make sure there are no links pointed to the old pages, then you can go in to cpanel under file manager and delete the old pages just make sure of the links and you delete the old pages not the new ones.
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

I'm don't know how to get to Cpanel. I remember seeing it once, but don't know how to get back there. I'm too new to this to know my way around yet. Can you point me back there? Thanks for the help - Janem

Comment

It's me, Jane, again - I just found the files in FTP manager. I'll try the delete's.

Comment

Hi: I deleted all of the files except the main folder that I can't delete. I have tried to republish my pages, but they only come up in an ruled outline format with no images, etc. When I publish, I select html pages only. I have renamed the pages as indicated in the video. Now I don't know why I can't republish correctly. Any suggestions? thanks

Comment

Did you delete ALL files and folders in the public_html folder. If yes, you may have to submit a support ticket and ask them to reset your account. There are some files in the public_html folder that are neccessary for your site to work..........................
            CarbonTerry
            Semper Fi
            Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
            Zone 5 Photo
            My USMC

Comment

Working...
            X