X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posting for .. Schepcoff

grn1234.com

Hello!
    I am already signed up with Blue Voda for 3 years on web page above.

I want to build a new web page and also sign up with Blue Voda for 3 years with the New web page.

What happen when a person has more than one web site using the same email? On file I am using jschepcoff******.com (I want to use the same email with my new web page).

Question:
    If I already have all my other pages including my index first page with the old site on Blue Voda how do I start a new 2nd site using Blue voda if I already have a site with my old site?

Do I need to install Blue Voda to another computer and make my new web pages from that computer or can I make a new folder and inside that folder create my first page as index and the others pages inside that New folder?

Thank you,
    John
    WOW John.. You should post this in the forum and not my profile.. but..

to make a new site you make an addon domain in your control panel.. then you publish to the new folder Public_html/newdomain/

Make a new email for the domain in control panel mail icon.. it can have its own mail too.

On your hard drive.. make a new folder for the NEW domain..and save your files there. you dont need to install it to a new computer...

You better make sure D.A.D. Cool dont see you posting in peoples profiles for assistance... he will bobble that genie head and make u disappear...in the future.. please use the forum for this OK?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Working...
X