editing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• editing question

I upgraded to the new BV software. Now, when I go back to pages already created in the old system, I have serious issues. I am a teacher and I have a school website, so I am very graphics heavy. My backgrounds disappear and I have trouble moving graphics around. Any suggestions? Did I not do something right when I upgraded?

Re: editing problems

Can you explain "I have trouble moving graphics around" ?
    Are your disappearing backgrounds images?
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

On some of the pages I have a background and then as many as 2 tanles with backgrounds over them. I never had a problem before when I went back to edit. I also have gif images loaded over that. Here is the link to my homepage if you would like to see what I mean: www.mrspalmisano.com.

I used to be able to just change the backgound cell, no problem, or move one image to a new place. On the new pages I have create, there is no problem.

Thanks.

Comment

OK, it is happening on new pages, too. Specifically, I am placing a table over a backgound. When I scroll down the page, the table backgound either distorts or disappears completely, leaving only the outline of the box. It is fine when I go to preview or publish, it just makes it extememly difficult to edit.

Comment

Re: editing question

i just went through your website and dont see any negative issues. i understand that you are having your troubles when editing. have you tried to re download the latest BV version? great website by the way. wants me to back to school.
          mrmagoo144
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: editing question

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. It makes me VERY popular with parents
            In the meantime, I think I worked out my problem. While using the old version, I built tables. In the new version, I can actually layer the backgrounds which gives it a much smoother and more professional look. SOOOO, that is going to take some work to edit each page, but I think I will be happier in the long wrong. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
            X