Customer feedback + email alerts ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer feedback + email alerts ?

Hi - I happened upon your site and it looks great. I just have a few questions please as a complete newbie to web design:

1. Can I design my website before I start to pay hosting charges as I think it will take me a couple of months?

2. I will want to get visitors to sign a petition to lobby government. Is this possible, maybe using some form of customer feedback form? And could I use this to easily build a customer database?

3. I really want to use email alerts based on preferences - is this facility available please?

Thanks for your help

Re: Customer feedback + email alerts ?

1. Yes. Lots of us built our sites before we signed up for hosting.

2. This can be done as well, but you'll need to find the proper scripts - things like this aren't included with your Voda Host account. You can find tons of free scripts on the web, and one excellent source is hotscripts.com.

3. Email alerts and so on are based on the type of email client you use (Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, etc). Most have an alerting sytem which you can configure to your liking.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Re: Customer feedback + email alerts ?

Great, thanks Racefan20! I will take a look at hotscripts.com as you suggest... I may be back with more pleas for help as I start to build my site. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X