Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website design

Hi all,
    greetings from me. i am designing my new website called http://www.buystuffs.co.uk
    i want to build this site for business purpose, so it has to be as a professional like. could it be possible to give some idea about adding or deleting any element from my site.

your suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanx very much

azadlabony
    www.buystuffs.co.uk

Re: Website design

To delete an element (image, textbos, etc.) click on it once and use the DELETE key.

To add an element, use an icon in the top-right toolbar in Blue Voda to import or create.

Pretty self-explanatory......review the basics using Blue Voda with Video Tutorials to unleash the full potential rather than br required to ask for stp-by-step assistance in the forums. Saves you time and aggravation waiting for something you can easily find, learn, and do yourself!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Website design changing html

HI
      I will like to change the width of web from 802 (automate generating) to 100% and do the same with the Height.
      How to do it?
      Samuel

Comment

Sorry, found the site very difficult to navigate around. Went into books and got all kinds of problems. Explorer said it couldn't open the page so I used the 'back' arrow and a page opened, but I had to use 'back' again to get out of it. This happened with all the pages I tried.
        Patsy
        www.waterlandspark.co.uk

Comment

Samuel

You cant do that in bv because the shapes and images are absolute positioning. You can change the page width and length by right click and page properties.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hello, pls im using (example.com instead of 12.342.34.2) so how can now publish then? pls am here for some help to build my web today

Comment

Originally posted by vogue20033 View Post
              hello, pls im using (example.com instead of 12.342.34.2) so how can now publish then? pls am here for some help to build my web today
              You should always start your own thread and not jump in on some elses, you will receive more help that way. Not sure what you are asking. Start your own thread with more info and a better description.
              Reguards
              Ed
              www.dsondesigns.com
              www.marseillesyouthsports.com
              www.300hitter.com
              www.bigjk.net
              How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
              X