Problems with published pages.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with published pages.

Hi I am having problems with published web pages. Ater I publish all seems ok but when I look at the pages on the net some have the background altered. ie blocks of colour, most strange!..My web site is www.jannzentertainment.com The "about" page is fine but go to "gig guide" and you can see the problem, this is occuring on other pages as well. I have been using Voda Host for ages and not had much trouble, so this is new to me, can any one give me a cure? or throw some light on this.

Regards

Neville
    JanNZ Entertainment

Re: Problems with published pages.

Hi I am just wondering if you are having the same issue me and my partner are with our site, we have only had it for a Year almost, But througout the Site Certain Logos and Images Seem to be moving by themself.

I am lso lookining for an answer as to how I can stop this.

Thanks

Footie
    #1 PS3 Online Soccer Site

www.footballfanaticsworldwide.com/

Comment

Hi if there is a solution to this problem, I would appreciate the help please

thanks.

p.s. on my FFW Champs page you can really see what the site is doing, and this page has been rebuilt like 4 or 5 times already.

Comment

1. LOCK your images and objects prior to saving and publishing;
        2. The width of your pages varies, and I am guessing that you have extended objects outside of defined page margins (adjust width in Page Properties accordingly);
        3. Your Marquees are not aligned concurrantly (off to the right too much), and as a script may interfere with your page margins if not corrected;
        4. Because you intend (assumption) to have pages variably extend to the right to "fit" image groups, this site should be left in the "locked-left" position, and is not suitable for "Center in Browser" ... keep that in mind when double-checking settings prior to re-publishing (un-select if necessary).
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
          1. LOCK your images and objects prior to saving and publishing;
          2. The width of your pages varies, and I am guessing that you have extended objects outside of defined page margins (adjust width in Page Properties accordingly);
          3. Your Marquees are not aligned concurrantly (off to the right too much), and as a script may interfere with your page margins if not corrected;
          4. Because you intend (assumption) to have pages variably extend to the right to "fit" image groups, this site should be left in the "locked-left" position, and is not suitable for "Center in Browser" ... keep that in mind when double-checking settings prior to re-publishing (un-select if necessary).

:) you are brilliant man, thanks for your help, id kiss you if i was near you :)

Comment

Originally posted by Footie View Post
            :) you are brilliant man, thanks for your help, id kiss you if i was near you :)
            Well, Yes Ma'am! I'll definitely take it when I can get it!
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi thanks for reply everyone!. Vasili thanks for your imput I will reset the areas suggested, and republish. Did you see the problem? I have not had this problem before I have 5 web sites on here and never had to worry about any of the settings suggested, any way I am going to reset and check them as I can't be having this on the site Thanks again I shall report back, have a good day!

regards

Neville
              JanNZ Entertainment

Comment

Working...
              X