Different browsers, Different Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different browsers, Different Results

I published my site. On internet exploreer everything looks fine. On mozilla all of the pictures are out of place. When I was building the site I had to keep adjusting the pics so they showed up where I wanted them online even though they were out of place on my computer. Is this going to be a long term problem? Why is the online version of the page different from the one on my computer?

www.muncheezonline.com

Re: Different browsers, Different Results

Lordy! Please do a Forum Search to pull up hundreds of threads with various solutions for you to select from ..... there are too many to simply list them all again just for you here!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

First off different computers has different resolutions, mozzilla and internet explorer reads the codes differently as well. Your site is also not made from the far left and have the centered ticked in page properties and it is a little to wide 800-1000 width is standard so no scrolling.
      You should had put the site under view my website you have other issue like naming pages you index page can have a different title under page properties just the page name is left at index. in page properties you can have a name like homemade pizza's at muncheez, yopur online order has a broken link 404 error came up
      sigpicJoe
      Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
      The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Thanks Col. Jkadins. That helps

Comment

Working...
        X