New website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New website

I have an existing website that I use as a teacher. My mom, a minister, asked me to create one for her church, so I did. I signed up for a new domain, using a different email adress since I needed for her to get all the information as well. I got my welcome letter for the second website. Now, when I try to publish the pages for my new website with the new information, I keep getting an error message that my password in incorrect. I sent in a support ticket through my OLD website because I could not even log on with the new information. I guess they didn't understand the issue, because all they did was change the password for my OLD site. What do I do?

Re: New website

Have you set up two accounts here? You say you were sent a second 'welcome email' for your new website, this would suggest you now have two accounts. Seeing as the sites are for two different people this is a VH requirement anyway (to have two seperate accounts)

So, presuming this is what has happened then you need to log-in, and publish with YOUR account details as before for YOUR site and you need to log-in and publish to Your MOM's website with the NEW account details.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

That is what I was trying to do, but my new website keeps rejecting the password with code 12041. Also, I can't send a ticket because it won't take the password to let me log in. Any suggestions?

Comment

Another quick question - I received the welcome email on the 4th. Does it take up to 72 hours to activate? Could that be the problem?

Comment

When submiting a support ticket, ignore the block on the left that tells you to log-in... I think that is very very confusing for a lot of people supporting tickets, you are not the first to think this. You don't need to log in, just fill in the support ticket itself.

and NO it shouldn't take 72 hours to work, once you have the welcome email it should work instantly, however, it depends where you purchased your domain from and if that has been transferred over to your account.
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
          X