php Scripts PLEASE HELP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• php Scripts PLEASE HELP!!!!

Hi, I really need to know if the classified script 68 Classifieds www.68classifieds.com would be compatible with blue voda? The classifieds are going to be a big part of my site and I really need to get it up and running. I believe it is a php script but it says it doesn't work with some website providers, blue voda wasn't mentioned but I need to know before I buy this $500 program, I can't trial it or test it. Please check it out if you think you can help, I don't know a lot about this.
    Thankyou!!

Re: php Scripts PLEASE HELP!!!!

Server Requirements:
    PHP Version 4.3.0 or above
    MySQL 3.23 or above
    Either GD, GD2, or Netpbm for the image upload and resize functions.
    ionCube Loaders
    Other items you will need:
    A program capable of editing files. Some of the more popular programs are:
    Dreamweaver from Macromedia
    FrontPage from Microsoft
    Notepad included in all versions of Windows
    Notepad++ from Notepad-Plus
    A program capable of unzipping compressed files. There are many programs currently available including:
    WinRAR from RARLab
    WinZip from WinZip
    Hosts and ionCube Loaders

Because 68 Classifieds is encoded using the ionCube Encoder, you must have the ionCube Loaders. These can be downloaded for free at http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php and installation instructions are provided at http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php. Normally your host will install these for you without problems. However, some hosts are unwilling to install the ionCube Loaders. These hosts include *******, Network Solutions and Yahoo so they are not recommended.

If anyone wants to give an opinion, the above are the published requirements.........................
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
    X